Backdoor Theatre provide cinematic entertainment, including sneak previews, festivals, and speakers to the front range community. The theatre has more than 290 comfortable theater-style seats, surround sound acoustics, and a sliver screen. Every Friday and Saturday nights BDT shows you a great variety of films. The Backdoor Theatre will be expanding operations to Thursday and Sunday.
$25 per hour starting
10 – 15 hours per week
Backdoor Theatre Movie Pass
- Age 16 to 25 years old
- Currently enrolled as a student.
- Work all assigned hours
- Attend all training sessions
- Display a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for and knowledge of Backdoor Theatre Board
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Perform all responsibilities in a punctual, reliable, and conscientious manner
- Exercise mature judgment, flexibility, and patience
- Has the ability and initiative to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Willingness to work unusual work hours (lots of evenings and weekends)
- Has experience working with digital projection systems
- Has some basic knowledge of computer hardware and networking
- Is highly detail oriented
- Is well organized
- Has experience communicating in a professional environment
750 HWY 72 N
New employees will be provided with information regarding Backdoor Théâtre COVID-19 vaccine policy, which includes the opportunity to request an exemption. To learn more, view our COVID-19 vaccine information page.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Backdoor Theatre is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on individual qualifications. Indiana University prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.